SSC Physics MCQ Question With Answer 2020. Science is the companion of our everyday life. It is inextricably related to each and every activity of our daily life. Starting from the toothpaste used in the morning to the day long using the internet, mobile and watching television all are the fruits of scientific discovery. Science has made human life beautiful and prosperous. It has increased comfort and happiness. However, this development of science was not possible in a day. Science has reached this stage due to untiring efforts of innumerable scientist from ancient time. In this chapter, we will try to introduce the contribution of those dedicated scientists by giving a description of a brief but continuous history of the development of physical science especially of physics from ancient times.
- SSC Physics MCQ Question With Answer 2020
- SSC Physics MCQ Question With Answer:
- 1. SSC MCQ Question Ans. Physical Quantities And Measurement
- 2. SSC MCQ Question Ans. MOTION
- 3. SSC MCQ Question Ans. FORCE
- 4. SSC MCQ Question Ans. Work Power and Energy
- 5. SSC MCQ Question Ans. PRESSURE AND STATES OF MATTER
- 6. SSC MCQ Question Ans. EFFECT OF HEAT ON SUBSTANCES
- 7. SSC MCQ Question Ans. WAVES AND SOUND
- 8. SSC MCQ Question Ans. REFLECTION OF LIGHT
- 9. SSC MCQ Question Ans. REFRACTION OF LIGHT
- 10. SSC MCQ Question Ans. STATICAL ELECTRICITY
- 11. SSC MCQ Question Ans. CURRENT ELECTRICITY
- 12. SSC MCQ Question Ans. MAGNETIC EFFECT OF CURRENT
- 14. SSC MCQ Question Ans. PHYSICS TO SAVE LIFE
- SSC All Subject MCQ Suggestion Question Archive 2020
SSC Physics MCQ Question With Answer 2020
SSC Physics MCQ Question With Answer:
Measurement is related to most of our daily activities. The act of measuring something is called measurement. In this chapter, we will discuss Measurement, Unit of Measurement, the International System of units, some measuring instruments and their uses. In almost all the experiments in physics, it is necessary to measure deferent quantities.
teachingbd24.com is such a website where you will get all kinds of necessary information regarding educational notes, suggestions and question patterns of schools, colleges, and madrasas. Particularly, you will get here special notes of physics that will be immensely useful to both students and teachers. The builder of the website is Mr. Md. Shah Jamal who has been serving for 32 years as an Assistant Professor of Physics at BAF Shaheen College Dhaka. He expects that this website will meet up all the needs of Bengali version learners /students. He has requested concerned students and teachers to spread this website home and abroad.