Question Structure and number distribution of primary education completion examination 2018

Question Structure and number distribution of primary education completion examination 2019. PSC Question Pattern Marks Distribution 2019. Primary School Certificate (PSC) Exam Question Pattern and Marks Distribution latest have been finalized by National Academy for Primary Education (NAPE) for the upcoming Primary Education Completion Examination.

Primary Education Completion Examination latest Question Syllabus and Marks Distribution Structure has been finalized by Ministry of Primary and Mass Education (MOPME), Directorate of Primary Education (DPE), National Curriculum & Textbook Board, National Academy for Primary Education (NAPE), field officers and teachers. Competency-based question 80% and the remaining 20% question will be made on the traditional method.

Question Structure and number distribution of primary education completion examination 2019

Question Structure and number distribution of primary education completion examination 2019

Question Structure and number distribution of primary education completion examination 2018

Question Structure and number distribution of primary education completion examination 2017

Question Structure and number distribution of primary education completion examination 2018. PSC Question Pattern Marks Distribution 2018. Primary School Certificate (PSC) Exam Question Pattern and Marks Distribution latest have been finalized by National Academy for Primary Education (NAPE) for the upcoming Primary Education Completion Examination.

Primary Education Completion Examination latest Question Syllabus and Marks Distribution Structure has been finalized by Ministry of Primary and Mass Education (MOPME), Directorate of Primary Education (DPE), National Curriculum & Textbook Board, National Academy for Primary Education (NAPE), field officers and teachers. Competency-based question 80% and the remaining 20% question will be made on the traditional method.

teachingbd24.com is such a website where you would get all kinds of necessary information regarding educational notes, suggestions and questions’ patterns of school, college, and madrasahs. Particularly you will get here special notes of physics that will be immensely useful to both students and teachers. The builder of the website is Mr. Md. Shah Jamal Who has been serving for 30 years as an Asst. Professor of BAF Shaheen College Dhaka. He expects that this website will meet up all the needs of Bengali version learners /students. He has requested concerned both students and teachers to spread this website home and abroad.

Advertisements