Index of website teachingbd24.com
Index of website teachingbd24.com. The education system and structure of Bangladesh have three major stages-primary, secondary and higher educations. Primary education is a 5-year cycle while secondary education is a 7- year one with three sub-stages: 3 years of junior secondary, 2 years of secondary and 2 years of higher secondary. The private schools also receive strong financial support from the state.
- 0.1 PEC, JSC, SSC and HSC All Subject CQ and MCQ Suggestion Question With Answer
- 0.2 1. Suggestion and Question Patterns of HSC Examination 2020
- 0.3 3. Suggestion and Question Patterns of SSC Examination 2020
- 0.4 4. Suggestion and Question Patterns of JSC Examination 2020
- 0.5 5. Suggestion and Question Patterns of Primary Examination 2019
- 0.6 6. HSC All Subject MCQ Suggestion Question With Answer 2019
- 0.7 7. SSC All Subject MCQ Suggestion Question With Answer 2020
- 0.8 8. JSC All Subject MCQ Suggestion Question With Answer 2019
- 0.9 15. Primary All Subject MCQ Suggestion Question With Answer 2020
- 1 NCTB Book Download
PEC, JSC, SSC and HSC All Subject CQ and MCQ Suggestion Question With Answer
HSC, SSC and JSC and PSC All Subject CQ Suggestion and Question Pattern
HSC, SSC and JSC All Subject MCQ Suggestion Question With Answer
The tertiary education (3-5 years) is provided through universities (34 public and 60 private universities) and affiliated colleges under the supervision of the University Grants Commission. The establishment of private universities has gained momentum in recent years. At all levels, students can choose the medium of education from Bangla or English.
teachingbd24.com is such a website where you will get all kinds of necessary information regarding educational notes, suggestions and question patterns of schools, colleges, and madrasas. Particularly, you will get here special notes of physics that will be immensely useful to both students and teachers. The builder of the website is Mr. Md. Shah Jamal Who has been serving for 33 years as an Assistant Professor of Physics at BAF Shaheen College Dhaka. He expects that this website will meet up all the needs of Bengali version learners /students. He has requested concerned students and teachers to spread this website home and abroad.