SSC Civics and Citizenship MCQ Question 2020. Civics is called the science of citizenship because all matters relating to citizenship are discussed in Civics. As a citizen of the state, we all need to have a clear conception of Civics. In this chapter, different aspects of Civics and Citizenship such as family, society, State, the origin of the state and government have been discussed.
- SSC Civics and Citizenship MCQ Question With Answer 2020
- SSC Civics and Citizenship MCQ Question With Answer:
- 1. SSC MCQ Question Ans. Civics and Citizenship
- 2. SSC MCQ Question Ans. Citizen and Citizenship
- 3. SSC MCQ Question Ans. Law, Liberty, and Equality
- 4. SSC MCQ Question Ans. State and System of Government
- 5. SSC MCQ Question Ans. Constitution
- 6. SSC MCQ Question Ans. Government System In Bangladesh
- 7. SSC MCQ Question Ans. Political Parties and Election in Democracy
- 8. SSC MCQ Question Ans. Local Government System in Bangladesh
- 9. SSC MCQ Question Ans. The problem of citizen and what we should do
- 10. SSC MCQ Question Ans. Civic Consciousness in the Emergence of Bangladesh
- 11. SSC MCQ Question Ans. Bangladesh and International Organization
- SSC All Subject MCQ Suggestion Question Archive
SSC Civics and Citizenship MCQ Question With Answer 2020
SSC Civics and Citizenship MCQ Question With Answer:
Civics is an English word. It derives from two Latin words: Civics and Civitas. The word Civics means citizen and Civitas mean city-state. In ancient Greece, citizen and city-state were inseparable. At that time city-state comprised of small regions. Those who had directly participated in state functions, they were called citizens. As only the male had enjoyed the privilege of participation, they, therefore, were called as real citizens. Slaves, women, and foreigners had no privilege of enjoying citizenship. The subject-matters of Civics have included all these citizens’ behavior and functions.
teachingbd24.com is such a website where you will get all kinds of necessary information regarding educational notes, suggestions and question patterns of schools, colleges, and madrasas. Particularly, you will get here special notes of physics that will be immensely useful to both students and teachers. The builder of the website is Mr. Md. Shah Jamal who has been serving for 32 years as an Assistant Professor of Physics at BAF Shaheen College Dhaka. He expects that this website will meet up all the needs of Bengali version learners /students. He has requested concerned students and teachers to spread this website home and abroad.