shimantobank.com published New circular on their website. Shimanto Bank limited job circular email address are available for this post.The main aim of the Bank is to become a leading financial institute by serving its valued customers with utmost trust. For such a vision, the Bank looks for highly competent individuals to fill its following present vacancies:
Application Last Date: 17 January 2017
Website address: http://www.shimantobank.com
Shimanto Bank limited job circular 2017
Vacancy List 2017
1. COMPANY SECRETARY (AVP/SAVP with 7 to 10 years of Banking experience)
Primary responsibility: To ensure company matters in accordance with regulatory and legal compliance, arranging meetings of the Board of Directors and keeping liaison with regulatory bodies.
- SENIOR MANAGER – INVESTMENT (AVP/SAVP with 7 to 10 years of Banking experience)
Primary responsibility: Ensuring correspondent Bank’s relationship for cash/trade business, remittance arrangement with exchange houses abroad, bilateral business arrangements with scheduled banks, and efficient management of Bank’s treasury business.
- SENIOR MANAGER – FINANCE (AVP/SAVP with 7 to 10 years of Banking experience)
Primary responsibility: Preparing Bank’s annual budget with implementation
- PRODUCT MANAGER – RETAIL & SME (SPO/FAVP with 4 to 6 years of Banking experience)
Primary responsibility: Developing new Retail and SME product and reviewing them (PPG) in continuous basis in compliance with internal policies, procedures and external regulatory requirements, MIS and Business management.
- CREDIT ANALYST (Officer/SO with 2 to 3 years of Retail/SME/Corp. Banking experience)
Primary responsibility: Assessing loan proposals in accordance with Bank’s Credit Policy, Credit Manual and Bangladesh Bank guideline. Analysis of all types of personal loan, Credit Card, and SME loans. Analysis of portfolio of the Bank and recommendation to the management.
- MANAGER – FINANCIAL INSTITUTION (SPO-AVP with 7 to 8 years of Financial Institution or Correspondence Banking experience)
Primary responsibility: Establishing RMA with different Foreign Banks or Financial Institutions and maintaining relationship with them, maintaining Nostro/Vostro accounts,
- BRANCH MANAGER (SPO to AVP with 7 to 8 years of Retail 8c SME Banking experience)
Primary responsibility: Achieving branch target for asset & liability products, ensuring service quality to the customers, seamless banking operations, and ensuring control & compliance.
- RELATIONSHIP OFFICER/MANAGER – SME/Corp. (Officer/SPO with 2 to 6 years of Banking experience)
Primary responsibility: Increasing Bank’s business through sale and cross-sale of asset & liability products to existing and new customers and providing them one-stop superior customer service with ensuring control 8c compliance.
Academic Requirement: Post Graduation/Master Degree in Commerce/Business with CGPA above 3 (or equivalent)
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
Age limit: Must not exceed 50 years for AVP/SAVP, 40 years for SPO/FAVP and 30 for Officer/SO
Interested candidates are welcome to Sent their updated resume/CV at email@example.com January 27, 2017, mentioning the position applied for.Only One candidate can apply for one position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called Shimanto Bank limited job circular for the interview.