BRAC Bank Limited Job Circular 2017
- BRAC Bank Limited, the pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With a network of 181 Branches, over 460 ATMs, 448 SME Unit Offices and 224 remittance delivery points, the Bank has the unmatched reach to provide a comprehensive range of solutions to serve the millions.
- To support its continuous business growth, BRAC Bank is currently looking for the creative, innovative, smart and passionate individual for the above position in its Communications Division.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Plan and implement CSR programs of the bank as per policy of the bank and in compliance with Bangladesh Bank CSR Policy
- Coordinate CSR reporting and prepare Sustainability Report
- Maintain good liaison with media people and media relationship management as per bank’s policy and priority
- Write Press Releases, feature& other write-ups
- Organise media interview of top management officials
- Negotiate and execute media buying
- Organise media engagement programs
- Execution of Press Conference
- Gather media intelligence and maintain updated media database
- Support in media crisis management
- Track media and provide media analysis as per requirement of the management
- Measure bank’s PR exposure position in banking industry in terms of SoV vs. SoE
- Support departmental administrative work as and when assigned basis
- Graduate in Business Administration/English/Journalism or media related disciplines
- Experience in working with reputed Newspaper/Media organisation will be added advantage
- Extraordinary writing skills in Bangla and English
- Creative, innovative and tech-savvy
- Strong crisis management, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong communication &presentation skills (written and spoken)
- Conversant in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Video Editing will be preferred
- Online Job Posting
Job Circular and Application Details:
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process.
BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested in taking this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ in www.bdjobs.com to send your Resume with a recent passport size photograph along with NID number (mandatory).
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
1. Last Date of Application: 31 January 2017
2. Last Date of Application: 24 January 2017