Application for the post of an Accounts Officer
15 October 2015
The Managing Director
The Premier Bank Ltd.
42, Kamal Ataturk Avenue, Banani, Dhaka.
Subject: Application for the post of an Accounts Officer.
From your advertisement published in ‘The Daily Star’ on 10 October 2015, I came to know that you are looking for the candidate for the post of an Accounts Officer. Having all the required qualifications I would like to regard myself as a candidate for the post. My complete CV with other necessary documents is enclosed here.
Therefore, I request you to consider my application and oblige me thereby.
- Name : Kalam Mollik
- Father’s Name : Salam Mollik
- Mother’s Name : Rokeya Begum
- Date of Birth : 14 November 1986
- Nationality : Bangladeshi (By birth)
- Religion : Islam (Sunni)
- Career Objective : To work with the best of my
abilities in order to benefit my
8. Educational Qualification:
|M Com||2009||2nd Class||Accounting||National University|
|B Com||2008||2nd Class||Accounting||National University|
|H S C||2004||
Out of 5
|S S C||2002||
Out of 5
- Experience : Has been working as an Assistant Accounts Officer at Lovely Group of Industries, Dhaka for last three years.
- Computer Literacy : Diploma in Computer Science.
- Language Skills Excellent spoken and written skill in English Language.
- Interests Listening to music, singing songs.
- Address : 18, Moneshwor Road, Jigatola, Dhaka
- Phone no. : 018ΧΧΧΧΧΧΧΧ
- References : (i) Adnan Kabir Manager, The Prime Bank Ltd. Mirpur Dhaka. Cell Phone: 017ΧΧΧΧΧΧΧΧ
(ii) Jamil Miah, Manager Standard Bank Ltd. Motijheel, Dhaka.
Cell Phone: 017ΧΧΧΧΧΧΧΧ
teachingbd24.com is such a website where you would get all kinds of necessary information regarding educational notes, suggestions and questions’ patterns of school, college, and madrasahs. Particularly you will get here special notes of physics that will be immensely useful to both students and teachers. The builder of the website is Mr. Md. Shah Jamal Who has been serving for 30 years as an Asst. Professor of BAF Shaheen College. He expects that this website will meet up all the needs of Bengali version learners /students. He has requested concerned both students and teachers to spread this website home and abroad.