MultCloud Service: An Easy Online Application to Manage Files and Transfer Files Across Multiple Cloud Drives
Cloud storage service is a quite popular thing in the current days. No matter the common online cloud service Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive, or FTP, other storage services and so on have improved the efficiency of cloud service. However, thinking about to register more than three cloud accounts, it’s not an easy job to manage it, such as copy, move, transfer, etc, you have to re-synchronize from the computer. Here you can try to use cloud service manager to control multiple cloud services without upload and download actions again. It simplifies the whole progress and saves your time and energy.
MultCloud is such a cloud service manager that can manage multiple cloud drives to one. It mainly assists to those users who have multiple cloud drives accounts and have the requirement to transfer files between clouds. They can easily manage all the data in their cloud drives within MultCloud account. Especially, it supports transferring data from one cloud drive to others and provides more than 10 different online services between clouds. Currently, it supports the most mainstream cloud drives all over the world, including Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, FTP, WebDav, MEGA, Dropbox for Business, OneDrive for Business, Amazon S3, Flickr, MySQL, Yandex, etc. 29 cloud drives.
Main Features of MultCloud
- Integrate multiple cloud space together. The price for the cloud storage is not cheap if you purchase advanced subscribe. With the help of MultCloud, you can merge the cloud storage as much as you can utilize. That is to say, you can get more available storage without any cost.
- Cloud file explorer means you can make MultCloud as a method to find any files in a simple interface. As long as you combine all your cloud drive into MultCloud, you can search, view, transfer, backup and sync files directly.
- Directly transfer files from one cloud drive to another. It helps you to connect all cloud drives and let you access all online files and data from one to another drive securely. With just drag and drop, you can make the whole progress working smoothly.
- Offline file transfer between clouds feature allows you to transfer files across clouds even your device is power off. The working principle is all the data you need to transfer will be synchronized to MultCloud Server firstly, and then the whole progress will be completed in the MultCloud server platform. Note, those files are not permanent on the MultCloud server. Once the transferring task is finished, those data will be deleted from MultCloud server automatically.
- Scheduled transfer data across clouds is much more helpful for that user have a habit to transfer files from one cloud drive to another one. You can make a scheduled task based on every day, every week, every month or just one time. Once the time you set is on, MultCloud will transfer data automatic even you don’t turn on your device.
- FTP, MySQL, and other server database management could help web administrators to control their database in MultCloud. You can set up a server to server transfer, sync or backup between FTP servers. Or you can migrate data from FTP to cloud drives. You can backup files or database at a regular interval in Schedule option we have mentioned above.
- Sync clouds and scheduled cloud to cloud backup could easily sync file between clouds. MultCloud provides eight different custom options solution for you and you can choose the easiest way based on your own requirements. Those options usually combine two-factor, one is one-way sync and another one is two-way sync.
Price and Availability
MultCloud is completely free web-based application for most users. However, according to some administrators and other professional users have higher demands on Cloud drive management, thus, there is a premium plan for those users.
The Free Plan
- 2TB data traffic with Gift*;
- Supports 2 Threads to Transfer Files;
- Unlimited number of cloud drives;
- File Transfer & File Sync across Cloud Drives;
- File Explorer for Multi-clouds
The Premium Subscribe: $7.99/month, $19.99/Quarter or $69.99/year
- Unlimited Data Traffic
- Supports 10 Threads to Transfer Files
- Cross-Cloud File Transfer
- Scheduled File Transfer and allow wildcard filter setting
- Allows 8 different custom sync ways
- Supports VIP servers
Note: here the gift function is newly added in the latest version, which you can win points to gain unlimited data traffic by sharing MultCloud with social medias, recommending to your friends. 1 point could increase 10GB free data traffic. AOMEI Tech. reserves the rights to explain terms of the gift.
Awards & Quality Certificates
Website connect and data transfer using 256-bit AES encryption for SSL;
Does not save or cache your data and files on MultCloud servers;
Access cloud drives with OAuth authorization and does not save your password.
If you are looking for the easiest solution to manage your multiple cloud drives, MultCloud is the best choice for you. The free service allows you to access and control all data in a simple windows interface. The main advantage of this solution is the ability to manage files stored in cloud storage as if they were stored on the hard disk on your computer.