Primary Education Completion (PEC) Examination Question Pattern and Mark Distribution 2015. National Academy for Primary Education (NAPE) has published the Question Pattern and Mark Distribution for the upcoming Primary Education Completion Examination 2016.

Primary Education Completion Examination 2016 Question Pattern and Mark Distribution

PECEexamSyllabus16

Primary Education Completion Examination 2016 Question Pattern and Mark Distribution

Primary Education Completion (PEC) Examination Question Pattern and Mark Distribution 2016. National Academy for Primary Education (NAPE) has published the Question Pattern and Mark Distribution for the upcoming Primary Education Completion Examination 2016. According to this new question, pattern 65% question will be made on the merit-based pattern and the remaining 35% question will be made on the traditional method.

Primary Education Completion Examination 2016 Question Curriculum and Mark Distribution has been finalized by Ministry of Primary & Mass Education, Directorate of Primary Education(DPE), National Curriculum & Textbook Board, National Academy forPromary Education (NAPE), field officers and teachers on 28 January 2016.

There are total six subjects in Primary Education Completion Examination Curriculum in Bangladesh. They are Bangla, English, Elementary Mathematics, Elementary Science, Bangladesh and World Introduction and Religion. Here I am providing subject wise question pattern and mark distribution download links.

 teachingbd24.com is such a website where you would get all kinds of necessary information regarding educational notes, suggestions and questions’ patterns of school, college and madrasahs. Particularly you will get here special notes of physics that will be immensely useful to both students and teachers. The builder of the website is Mr. Md. Shah Jamal Who has been serving for 30 years as an Asst. Professor of BAF Shaheen College. He expects that this website will meet up all the needs of Bengali version learners /students. He has requested both concerned students and teachers to spread this website home and abroad.

https://i1.wp.com/teachingbd24.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/PECEexamSyllabus16.png?fit=250%2C250https://i1.wp.com/teachingbd24.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/PECEexamSyllabus16.png?resize=250%2C165Shah JamalPECPSCQuestion PatternSyllabusPrimary Education Completion Examination 2016 Question Pattern and Mark Distribution,Primary Education Completion Examination Question Pattern and Mark DistributionPrimary Education Completion (PEC) Examination Question Pattern and Mark Distribution 2015. National Academy for Primary Education (NAPE) has published the Question Pattern and Mark Distribution for the upcoming Primary Education Completion Examination 2016. Primary Education Completion Examination 2016 Question Pattern and Mark Distribution Primary Education Completion (PEC) Examination Question Pattern and Mark Distribution...Shah Jamal's Online Classroom